Toyota Calgary Finance or Lease?
The decision to finance or lease a vehicle is often a matter of personal preference. You know that if you finance your vehicle, you own it and can enjoy all the benefits of ownership, but what about leasing? In order to help you decide which is best for you, here are a few things that you should know about leasing.
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms of up to 72 months
- Easy to read contracts that fully disclose all the details you need to know
- Consumer-friendly, simple interest financing
- Full or partial early repayments at any time without penalty
- Convenient, automatic monthly payments through our Direct Payment Plan
- The biweekly loan payment option enables you to make your vehicle payments every two weeks instead of on a monthly basis. Contact us for details.
- Leasing typically provides for lower monthly payments and lower up-front costs than you would pay on a loan for the same vehicle
- When you lease, you only pay tax on the monthly payment. When you finance, you pay taxes on the full purchase price of the vehicle
- Leasing gives you choices at lease end:
- Toyota Guarantees the Future Value of your vehicle at lease end
- You may purchase the vehicle at the Guaranteed Future Value
- You may return the vehicle as provided in your lease
- You may lease or finance another Toyota vehicle
- Toyota Financial Services offers convenient financing and great rates should you choose to purchase the vehicle at the end of your lease.
Lease Your Toyota
Leasing is a great way to get into the Toyota of your choice. Toyota Financial Services (TFS) remains committed to helping you to do just that. Here's just a few of the benefits and advantages that leasing with TFS delivers.
- No security deposit
- Monthly or semi-monthly payment options to fit your budget
- Standard or Low Kilometre Lease to match your lifestyle
- Free first or last semi-monthly payment for qualifying customers & leases*
If you think a lease is the right option you can get started by completing a credit application. Still have questions? Feel free to reach out to our Finance department.