Job Loss Protection
We are now offering Job Loss Protection at Country Hills Toyota. It would insure that your vehicle payments are made if you become unemployed. This coverage is offered free of charge and provides up to $10,000 of credit protection should an you lose your job during the term of their lease or loan. There are a few conditions so please ask in store for full details.†
- The complimentary Job Loss Protection is available to customers who reside in the Prairie provinces and purchase their new or pre-owned Toyota/SCION vehicle from a Prairie Zone dealer and are financed with Toyota Financial Services (TFS). This coverage is offered free of charge and provides up to $10,000 of credit protection should an eligible customer suffer involuntary unemployment during the term of their TFS lease or loan.
- Complimentary Job Loss Credit Protection is offered by Toyota Credit Canada Inc. (“TFS”) and available to eligible retail customers who purchase or lease a new or pre-owned Toyota/SCION vehicle through TFS between September 1 and October 31, 2016.
- The program provides up to $10,000 in credit protection to consumers who suffer an unexpected job loss during the term of their lease or financing contract, provide proof that they are collecting unemployment benefits and return their vehicle to their Toyota dealer. Excludes charges for excess wear and tear, excess kilometres, unrepaired damages and similar charges. Program only applies to natural persons, over the age of 18, who suffer Involuntary Unemployment (as defined in the contract) and who meet the other eligibility criteria.
- Program does not apply to corporations, companies, associations, self-employed people, seasonal employees, employees of TFS or employees under a fixed term contract.
- Eligible consumers will be required to make regular monthly payments while their claim is evaluated. Further conditions and limitations apply. For complete details, see dealer.